This .NET class library project provides a C# Winforms UserControl that draws a gantt chart. This project was developed as part of a report writing task in order to draw some simple gantt charts to show project schedules.
Please let me know if you use this in your project, if not, do feedback what missing or lacking features caused you to decide against using this control. Thanks for helping to improve the control.Features
Feature requests and bug reports are welcomed through discussion page. Thank you for your contributions.Download
- Time unit independant data structure specification
- Single tasks, grouped tasks, precedent/dependant tasks, split tasks, tagged resources
- Printing respects page margin, orientation and multiple pages per page
- Percentage complete property for each task
- Various mouse events for customising UI experience directly on the chart.
- Come with default mouse commands that can be overriden through inheritance.
- Determines critical path and slack
Download includes an example application to show how the control can be used.Documentation
Jump directly to the doxygen documentation
, or visit my blog
for more information. (Please make sure you are reading the updated versions while I try to keep up, thanks.)